At Acumen Law, our immigration lawyers are dedicated to helping you meet your immigration needs successfully. We offer a friendly and personal service tailored to your specific needs. Our lawyers will assist you in providing the most pertinent and compelling information needed to increase the chances of success on your immigration matter, no matter what it is. They are passionate about their work and will strive to achieve the best results for you.
Whether it is a Visitor Visa, Study Permit or an appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division, our lawyers can help. We offer a range of services, including:
- Visitor Visas
- Parent/Grandparent Supervisas
- Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Permits
- Canadian Express Entry
- Spouse/Common-law Partner Sponsorships
- Family Class Sponsorships
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Permanent Resident Card Applications
- Citizenship Applications
- Application for Criminal Rehabilitation
Sometimes, immigration matters do not run smoothly due to various reasons. Our lawyers at Acumen Law Corporation will work tirelessly to try to find ways of overcoming obstacles in your immigration matter. We can assist you in the following appeals as well:
- Residency Obligation
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- Sponsorship Refusals
- Admissibility Hearings
- Detention Review Hearings
No request is too big or too small. We provide a comprehensive range of services. Our
other services include:
- Travel Letters
- Reviews of Applications
- Attending Interviews with IRCC or CBSA officer
If you have questions about an immigration matter, you can contact our office to book an in-person or telephone/Skype Consultation.
- 1 hour, in person – $150.00 plus applicable taxes
- 45 mins, by telephone* or Skype – $100.00 plus applicable taxes
- *International calls are made via Skype
- The consultation fee will be waived if you decide to retain us for your immigration matter.
Call us at 604-370-3050 to schedule a consultation.